Vision:To be a global construction management firm of premier choice through partnerships, offering multidisciplinary services to government, agencies, and the private sector.
- Partner-Clients We will provide value added, cost-effective and unique solutions that will assist all types of organizations to become more efficient and effective in terms of “Capacity”.
- Employees We are committed to personal growth within a stable and rewarding working environment.
- Industry Improve current practices and identify new means, methods, and technologies for industry professionals to follow.
- Community Seek opportunities to work for worthy causes within our communities.
- Environment Implement conscience minded decisions to mitigate the impact of the built environment.
- Alliance Partners Create opportunities for our alliance partners to grow along with us.
- Our framework is built on Integrity, Honesty and Accountability which serves as the basis of the firm’s operations and influence all decisions.
- We possess the drive and Dedication to continuously improve and work hard while maintaining a Can-do attitude.
- We are a Team that communicates clearly, acknowledges contributions and creates a great work environment in order accomplish a shared objective.
Moe Ghareeb: Founder of SIGMA-Management Group Ltd.
The founder of the company is a senior project manager with 18 years of experience in the construction management field in multi-disciplinary applications including residential, commercial and light industrial construction.
He is a registered Professional Engineer (PEng.) with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA) & Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) – PA, USA.
Moe has earned his Master in Engineering Construction & Management (MEng.) from the University of Alberta, Canada.
Moe’s leadership and Change Management skills will lead SIGMA-Management Group team and their respective clients to achieve their potential and to improve productivities by applying new predictive modelling, machine learning and simulation tools to improve the internal processes and operate more efficiently.